Next Meeting and AGM 7.30pm Thursday 26th August 2021 at Kilry Hall
Members and the public attending the meetings are expected to wear a mask (except when speaking) and to maintain social distancing and other Covid precautions. Arrangements may change if Government or Angus Council advice changes.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Minutes of Meeting on 27 February 2020 (pdf)
- Matters arising from previous meeting
- Financial position
- Participatory Budgeting
- Police Report
- Planning matters
- Members' items
- Traffic calming for village centre
- Sat/Nav concerns DD8 5NA
- Abandoned Cars issue
- Access Road - Business traffic
- Unadopted Roads
Date of next meeting: Thursday 25th November, 2021
To be followed by AGM:-
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting on 29 August 2019 (pdf)
- Matters arising from Minutes of meeting AGM
- Chairman's Report
- Approval of the Association's Accounts to 31 March 2021
- Election of Office Bearers
- Date of meetings
Date of next AGM Thursday 25 August 2022
Report potholes or other road issues
Please use the link below to report any pothole or other road issue directly to Angus Council. You may also wish to let us know that you have reported an issue via our contact page.
Report a pothole, street lighting or other road/street issue to Angus Council.
Meetings are held at 7.30pm in Kilry Hall on the last Thursday in February, May, August and November, and otherwise as necessary.
Minutes of previous meetings
Minutes of previous meetings are published on the Minutes page.
KLWCC is the community council serving Glen Isla and the Angus area to the west of Kirriemuir, including Westmuir and Ruthven area. You can see a .pdf map of the area on Angus Council's website.